14 ounces chicken breast or ground chicken or ground turkey
½ C salsa
1 T Stacey Hawkins Tuscan Fantasy Seasoning
Place everything in the crock pot, stir to combine, place the lid on the slow cooker and cook for 4-6 hours on low.
Remove lid from the pot, shred chicken and divide into 4 equal portions.
- Serve as is with a fresh romaine salad drizzled with lemon juice or approved salad dressing. Also delicious with Cauliflower Mashed Fauxtatoes with Garlic Gusto.
- Stuff blanched cabbage leaves with meat and fresh tomatoes or salsa for an easy, portable dish. Perfect served with steamed broccoli or asparagus dusted with Dash of Desperation Seasoning.
- Make a batch of the FREE Lemon Garlic Crispy Cabbage Salad and serve your portion of chicken either warm or chilled over the top. A fantastic texture and flavor combination!
- Take a ripe tomato (equivalent to your portion size) and cut it into 6th’s or 8ths to make a “blossom.” Serve the chicken warm or chilled inside the tomato and season with a pinch of Dash of Desperation Seasoning for a meal that will delight your taste buds.
- Make this recipe with dark meat chicken or beef
- Add your favorite toppings to any of these meals: you can include approved cheeses, sour cream or another dairy. You can also add additional vegetables or condiments that are on the approved transition list.